- Removes magnetite, debris and scale
- Restores heating efficiency
- Helps reduce heating and maintenance bills
How to use
1.05pints of MC3+ treats 33 gallons or 15 single panel radiators. To introduce MC3+ into the system we recommend using the MagnaClean® canister to dose the system. Alternatively, dose via the radiator using a suitable injector. Clean system as recommended using ADEY MagnaCleanse® and MC3+. Cleanse, drain and flush thoroughly until the water runs clear. Refill the system and add the correct dosage of MC1 for the optimum protection against the build-up of corrosion and scale.
Physical and chemical properties
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: Brown
- Odour: Slight
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- pH (concentrated solution): 6.5
- Relative Density: 1.10 g/cm³
- EN 9001 & ISO 14001
- Removes sludge, debris and scale
- High performance chemical cleaner
- High concentrate formula treats up to 25% more - 33 gallons
- Contains inhibitor which protects vulnerable metals during cleaning process
- Can be left in system for up to 28 days for greater flexibility. Average is 4 hours to 7 days.
- MC3+ Rapide can be injected into the system via the radiator or any available boiler drain and can be completed in as little as 20 seconds
- Commercial cleaner available in canisters which treat up to 350 gallons or 700 gallons
The ADEY® Best Practice step 1 - Clean
The ADEY® Best Practice heating system protection is a six-step process using products engineered to ensure maximum efficiency in hydronic heating systems. Watch Dr. Neil Watson explain all there is to know about step one – Clean.