- Restores central heating efficiency
- Removes system sludge, debris and scale
MagnaCleanse® is solid quality engineering! And is up there with aviation industry standards of materials and build. Keep on innovating!David Draper, Gas Fast Ltd, North Yorkshire
How to use
500ml of MC5 will provide effective treatment for a typical 100 litre/ten radiator system. For larger systems, use further MC5 as required. For fast and effective results, we recommend introducing MC5 via the RapidFlush Filter canister during a MagnaCleanse® system flush. Circulate in the system for a minimum of one hour.
By increasing the system water temperature, the performance of MC5 is enhanced.
MC5 can be left in the system for up to seven days. When using MC5 in conjunction with MagnaCleanse, the chemical heats up enhancing performance making the system cleansing process faster and more efficient. After cleaning, the system should be drained and flushed thoroughly. Refill and provide long-term protection with ADEY’s MC1 Protector.
Also available in 300ml.
Physical and chemical properties
- Appearance: Liquid
- Colour: Colourless/pale amber
- Odour: Slight
- Solubility: Fully miscible
- pH (concentrated solution): 9.0
- Relative Density: 1.18 g/cm³
- EN 9001 & ISO 14001
- Recommended for MagnaCleanse® and other mechanically assisted cleaning processes
- Suitable for all heating systems
- Part L Building Regulation compliant and compatible with BS7593
- Can be dosed through the MagnaClean® filter
- Treats 100 litres – up to 10 single panel radiators
- Available in a 500ml bottle
- Subject to availability in certain countries
- Can be left in the heating system for up to 7 days
Get straight to the products you need in a few clicks. Simply tell us about the property type and size. We’ll give you a list of the best ADEY products for that job and where to find them.Product selector
Extra tough limescale protection for hard waterView product
Powerful performance for larger systemsView product