- A simple way to seal small inaccessible leaks and weeping joints
- Helps avoid costly maintenance repairs
My installer tells me he always uses MagnaClean®. The amount of sludge collected was impressive. MagnaClean® is not only neat, it performs a fantastic job.Mr D Cage, Highworth
How to use
A 500 ml bottle will provide effective treatment for a typical 100litre/ten radiator system. For larger systems, use further MC4 as required. To introduce MC4 to the system, we recommend using the MagnaClean® canister to dose the system. No preparation is required, and you can use your heating as normal after dosing.
Alternatively, dose via a radiator or the F&E tank. For long-term system protection, use MC4 Leak Sealer in conjunction with ADEY’s MC1 Protector. Do not use in single feed indirect cylinders.
Also available in 300ml.
Physical and chemical properties
- Appearance: Viscous liquid
- Colour: White/off-white
- Odour: Slight
- Solubility: Dispersible in water
- pH (concentrated solution): 7.0
- Relative Density: 1.06 g/cm³
- EN 9001 & ISO 14001
- High performance leak sealer
- Reduces pressure loss on sealed systems
- No blocked pumps, valves or air vents
- Suitable for all heating systems
- Can be dosed through the MagnaClean® filter
- Available in 500ml
- Subject to availability in certain countries
Get straight to the products you need in a few clicks. Simply tell us about the property type and size. We’ll give you a list of the best ADEY products for that job and where to find them.Product selector