- ADEY is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
- By visiting http://www.adey.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- ADEY may change this policy from time to time.
- This policy is effective from 1st November 2016.
Information We Collect From You
- We may collect information such as the following;
- Name, address and job title;
- Contact information including email address;
- Company information - business users only;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Product purchase and warranty information; and
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or loyalty schemes.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
- We require this information to understand your needs, fulfil our duties, provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons;
- To fulfil any request made by you, as we see fit;
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may contact you by email, mail or phone/SMS/fax about new products or services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the details which you have provided;
- We may also contact you by email, mail or phone/SMS/fax with information regarding the servicing or maintenance of products; and
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone/SMS/fax or mail.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place sensible physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- If your information is provided to us as part of an event that we host in partnership with a third party, we may share your information with that third party and it will then be subject to the terms and conditions of their privacy policies.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways;
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can tick to indicate how the data will be used
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us using the details below.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will not use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties unless you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Edward Davies, ADEY Innovation LLP, UK Head Office, Gloucester Road, Cheltenham, GL51 8NR.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at ADEY Innovation LLP, UK Head Office, Gloucester Road, Cheltenham, GL51 8NR or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible and we will promptly look into the matter.