ADEY support Gas Safety Week 2019
This year, ADEY are proud to support Gas Safety Week, coordinated by the Gas Safety Register, to help promote awareness of the importance of gas safety and the proper installation and maintenance of gas appliances.
ADEY products are tried and tested in over 5 million homes throughout the UK with our award-winning and pioneering magnetic filters helping to maintain and protect heating and cooling systems since 2003.
Our products ensure your water system works efficiently and therefore reduce the risk of boiler breakdowns and potential gas-related problems.
Our range of MagnaClean filters help reduce and collect magnetite, the biggest cause of central heating system breakdowns. By filtering magnetite, the system does not have to work combat blocked pipes, improving its efficiency and durability.
In addition, ADEY Best Practice promotes correct preparation, commissioning and maintenance to prolong the life cycle of your domestic heating and cooling system. Regular maintenance of your system will highlight any potential problems and help avoid the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, gas leaks, fires and explosions.
There are 6 simple tips for making sure your home is gas safe:
- Make sure you use a Gas Safe registered engineer to fit, fix and service all your gas appliances.
- Check both sides of your engineer’s Gas Safe Register ID card to ensure they are qualified.
- Have all gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked, at least once a year.
- Know the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning – headaches, dizziness, breathlessness, nausea, collapse and loss of consciousness.
- Check all appliances for warning signs that could indicate they are not working properly.
- Have an audible carbon monoxide alarm fitted in your home.
ADEY are dedicated to promoting best practice when it comes to your heating and cooling systems, and safe practice when it comes to gas appliances makes certain that your home remains warm and safe.
For more information about Gas Safety Week and how you can get involved, visit their website.
Reduce heating bills
Use our savings calculator to see how much ADEY could save you. Enter a few details about your home, click a button and we’ll tell you how much our products could cut your heating bill by.Savings calculator
Get straight to the products you need in a few clicks. Simply tell us about the property type and size. We’ll give you a list of the best ADEY products for that job and where to find them.Product Finder